Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Training Ground

Just want to share where do I usually train and prepare whenever I have an upcoming run. Like any other sports disciplines, running also requires time and effort with regards to training. But unlike other sports that need a special place, running can be done even outdoor. It's not a demanding sports. As long as there's an open space you can do your usual training. 

Ayala Triangle Garden

During weekdays I usually have my night run at Ayala Triangle Garden. The Ayala Triangle is a sub-district of the Makati Central Business district, comprising of the parcel of land between Ayala Avenue, Makati Avenue and Paseo de Roxas, as well as the buildings on those streets. The lush gardens is now considered as a refuge for the fast-paced Makati life. The wide space of greenery is enjoyable for jogging, brisk walking or people-watching.

After office hours every Monday and Wednesday depends on my availability I headed to this park to do at least one hour run.

Ayala Triangle Map. As you can see, the whole park is indeed has triangular shape. The blue lines is my usual route when running around the park.

Inside of the park

Side walk covering the whole park. This is where I usually run.

Quirino Grandstand


And during weekends whenever I'm available I usually have my early morning run at Quirino Grandstand along Roxas Boulevard. (just across Rizal Park). Most of the time I am running here together with my housemates.

The Quirino Grandstand is basically a part of Rizal Park. The park itself is located in the heart of Manila, specifically the north of Roxas Blvd., and overlooking the beautiful Manila Bay

Facade of Quirino Grandstand


The one highlighted in blue is my usual route when running around the Quirino Grandstand ground

No comments:

Post a Comment