Monday, February 06, 2012

PSE Bull Run 2012 - Great Start for Another Running Year


The PSE Bull Run: Takbo Para Sa Ekonomiya is an annual running event organized by the Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE), as part of its advocacy campaign to inform the people about the Philippine stock market. Now in its 8th year, the 2012 edition of the PSE Bull Run: Takbo Para Sa Ekonomiya took place last 08 January 2012, 4:00 a.m., at the Bonifacio Global City in Taguig.


Photo c/o Letsky Runner


As my planned Full Marathon debut (Condura Skyway Marathon) is nearly approaching I joined this run as part of my training and preparation. Unlike the previous year's edition which end up with a lot of bad comments and feedback, this year edition turned out to be a very well organized run. Considering the amount of registration fee which is the cheapest I paid so far, still everything was properly taking cared of. From the hydration, the kilometer marker, traffic control plus the water sprinkler c/o Maynilad, I may say that PSE was able to redeemed themselves from lots of bad feedback last year. It is definitely a run for the economy. :D


My race result

I got my best PR for 21K from this fun run. But many commented on some running sites and forums that the whole route is less than 21K. But still I'm proud with my sub 2 finish - 1:59:08 to be exact. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment